The Shard, designed by Master Architect Renzo Piano, stands at a height of 1,016ft defining London’s skyline and recognised throughout the world.
Situated at the top of Western Europe’s tallest building, The View From The Shard is a premium visitor attraction with spectacular panoramic views of the city stretching for up to 40 miles. It’s the perfect stop for all visitors to London and a must do for those living in the capital – you’ll experience the city like never before.
General Admission Tickets all include:
• Access to Level 69 and to the open air Skydeck on Level 72 where you’ll be exposed to the elements and the sounds of the city below.
• Complimentary audio and visual guides available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese and Arabic to learn about the view, The Shard and the capital.
• Use of Interactive Telliscopes to learn about London’s past, present and future.
• Access to London’s highest Champagne experience and Sky Boutique
• London Landmark Guarantee – you’ll be walking on air amongst the clouds, but if they spoil your view, you can return for free!*
• Friendly Guest Ambassadors will bring the view to life with their in depth knowledge of London’s skyline.
• Drinks and snack available to purchase on Level 72
• No time limit in the attraction
* If you cannot see at least three of the following landmarks – The London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, The Gherkin Tower, Tower Bridge and One Canada Square on the day of your visit, The Shard will let you return within 3 months for free! Staff at the ticket desk will let you know on the day if the Visibility Guarantee has been authorised and will arrange your return ticket.
Opening Time Variations
20, 27 January, 3, 10, 17, 24 February, 10, 17, 24 March, 14, 21, 28 April and 5, 12, 19 May 2018 open 10am - 9:15pm (Last entry 8pm)
28 March 2018 open 10am - 6pm (Last entry 4:30pm)
15 May 2018 open 12pm - 10pm (Last entry 9pm)
The View from the Shard is over 1000 feet from ground level-any clients suffering vertigo, enter the View entirely at their own risk. Parents of young children should be aware that the View from the Shard has floor to ceiling glass windows.
Please note: In peak periods and weekends there may be longer average waiting time before the next available time slot. Time slots can be pre booked via ringing our reservation number at the top of the page.
In order to gain entry you must present a printed copy of your voucher.
*Please ensure you print your voucher and hand it to the venue on arrival in exchange for your entry ticket.
*This voucher does not allow you to pre-book, you will need to enter via the on-the-day entrance.
*Entry is subject to availability. You may be required to queue.
*Opening Times do vary.
There are 15 steps leading from the entrance on Joiner Street to the booking hall with handrails on both sides. There is a small lift to the left of these stairs. Entry to the booking hall is through a revolving door or through an automatic door to the right which is 900mm/35.5ins wide.
The booking hall is located on Level 1 of The Shard with step free level access all the way to Level 72. The floor surface is tile, the area is evenly lit with overhead lighting, there is a hearing loop system installed at each desk, and a pen and pad of paper is available at each counter.
Visitor toilets are located on Level 1 and Level 68.
Please ensure you print your voucher and hand it to the venue on arrival in exchange for your entry ticket.